WTEA Voting Link and Procedures for Negotiations Representation
Please follow the directions below to cast your vote to choose between NJEA or the attorneys from Willig, Williams, and Davidson for our upcoming negotiations. This link will be available for ten days beginning on Monday, June 21, and will close Wednesday, June 30th, at 6:00 P.M.
- Voting will take place starting Monday, June 21, 2021, through 6:00 PM Wednesday, June 30, 2021
- Members need to sign in to the WTEA website, click here to access the ONLINE BALLOT. DO NOT USE YOUR PHONE, the website is not mobile device friendly.
- To sign to access the ONLINE BALLOT, you will need the PIN (TWO letters TWO digits TWO letters) on your NJEA Membership Card and your password (last four digits of your Social Security #). Please contact Deanna Ettore if you cannot locate your NJEA Card.
- Members will complete identifying information which will then give immediate confirmation with a link to the ballot.
- Members should be sure to use their HOME EMAIL which MUST match the information provided by NJEA/WTEA and select their "home school/building”.
- There will be no absentee balloting as the voting window will be open for ten days.
Any questions or concerns can be addressed at WTEAelect@gmail.com.